Message from the President
JICE Inc. is a company that succeeded its business division when the Japan Institute of Culture & Economics, the predecessor of the school corporation Gores Academy, became a school corporation. Therefore, its business content follows the business philosophy of Gores Academy and it has been located in Okinawa. We have been interacting with people from Asian countries and countries of the world through free exchange without any border/ We deliver “the heart of Gores” which is the origin of Japanese culture and develop various businesses to attract Okinawa. We have successful businesses on the establishment networks for attracting people from overseas, educational agencies, arrangement and supervision of student dormitories and accommodation facilities, development and sales of IT learning materials for Japanese language study and employment agencies for foreign workers etc.
Representative Director Nakada Shunichi
- Graduated from Aoyama Gakuin University, Faculty of Economics Department of Economics, in 1962
Work Experience 1
- April 1962
- Ryuwa Trading Co., Ltd.
- January 1971
- Transferred to Japan Colgate · Palmolive Company
- January 1986
- Assigned to Colgate · Palmolive Company in the US
- January 1984
- Transferred to Japan Hills Corrugate Co.
- December 1997
- Retired from Japan Hills Colgate
Work experience 2
- July 1993
- Established SANCELLA Limited as President and Representative Director
- January 1999
- The board of directors of Japan Institute of Culture & Economics
- April 2014
- Inaugurated as the president of Gores Academy
Established JICE Inc. as Representative Director
Inaugurated as the president of Specified Nonprofit Corporation Okinawa International Human Resources Support Center
- December 2015
- Established Okinawa Human Resources Cooprerative as the president
- 1960 (For two years)
- Japan International Coalition Student Association International Relations Director
Awarded the UNESCO Scholarship Fund for Youth Leaders
Trained at the European Union Organization and international volunteer activities (6 months)
- Number 22 troop leader of Boy Scout in the United States
- Kagamigaoka Municipal Association Chairperson in Urasoe city
- June 2010
- Inaugurated as a permanent director of Japanese Language Schools Association
- June 2014
- Joined All Japanese educational institution mutual aid cooperative association auditor
Business of JICE Inc.
Educational Agency for International Students in Japan
Japan Institute of Culture & Economics has been accepting foreign students from about 30 countries for 20years
Succeeded the business department at JICE Inc. after the establishment of Gores Academy,
International student dormitory management
Supports learning environments for students such as enrollment, living, school attendance, communication, daily life, hospital, problem and consultation etc.
Rental business of apartment and bicycle etc., attending to mobile phone, instruction of cleaning, manners and part-time job etc.
Oversea sales business
E-learning for PC and mobile phone movies
“Gores Nihongo Suisui”
promotion of Japanese learning IT material, “Gores Nihongo Suisui” e-learning promotion of PC · smartphone · tablet
For overseas agency organization
Skilled worker recruitment
If you are a foreigner and want to work in Japan, please select a job type that you can take a certificate of eligibility and register Job offer for Foreigners from Jobs for Foreigners.
About New COE, Specified Skilled Labor
Agriculture, construction industry, hotel accommodation, nursing care, shipbuilding, restaurant service and manufacturing industry etc.
(Scheduled to be implemented from April 2019)
About Technical intern training program
Japanese worker dispatch and placement business
If you are Japanese who want a job, career change, short-time job , lifetime work or career progression please register and apply in Jobs for Japanese personnel.
|1998||Established Japan Institute of Culture & Economics
Japanese language school for foreigners
|2012||Changed the name of the company JICE
Turned the company into an educational cooperation due to divisionalizing Gores Academy as an
education division and JICE as a business division.
|2012||Started general worker dispatching business|
|2014||Started fee-charging employment placement business|
|2018||Started the original Japanese learning IT material”Nihongo Suisui” oversea business|